We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with hands-on experience across a variety of social and digital channels, to help deliver exciting growth strategies for our clients across both B2B and B2C verticals. Working closely with the Head of Consumer and the Head of Digital you will contribute to, and help execute client strategy within budget and on time.
The successful candidate will work well with other experienced professionals, including senior management, and will thrive in a fast-paced working environment. An ambitious self-starter with a passion for fast moving market sectors and products.
- Create and implement client social media strategies – set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Work across all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Plan content and delivery using tools like Hootsuite, Sprout and Google Analytics to manage channels
- Develop and manage posts, competitions and campaigns to promote brand awareness, engagement and drive revenue o Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging and creative content across a number of brands and campaigns
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social o Manage and facilitate communities and forums by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance across all social channels using tools such as Google and Facebook Analytics
- Encourage other RMS team members to use social media to promote RMS specific messaging and campaigns
- Support and lead (where appropriate) client relationships to nurture and grow strong agency relations
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Solid understanding of both paid and organic social channels and the ability to combine both in a client strategy
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet, using effective storytelling techniques to knowing how to best showcase beautiful products
- Creative skills for new and innovative campaign and competition ideas
- Creating engaging visual content – creating it yourself or briefing an in-house design team to bring ideas to life
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
- Online community management skills to strike the balance generating discussions and harnessing customer engagement
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work accurately
- Proactive and well-organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to link media performance to commercial performance, i.e. strong commercial acumen
- Motivated and self confident with a passion for social and social trends
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communicator, with an interest in their own progression and success
You will be joining an energetic, vibrant and outgoing team who are proud of their fun and results-driven environment. As part of a growing team this is an opportunity to take client social media campaigns to a higher level and an opportunity to grow the social media offering and team within RMS.
Competitive salary and benefits for the right candidate and experience.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.