RMS Creative Communications is a long-established, hugely respected and multi-award winning agency based in leafy Altrincham, just two minutes from the metro station.
Due to an influx of new clients, we are on the lookout for an experienced SEO Manager to help deliver exciting digital growth strategies.
As SEO Manager, you will lead on a number of key clients, setting and executing strategy within budget and on time. Working closely with the Head of Digital, you’ll continually explore new technologies and strategies that drive client accounts forward and provide amazing ROI.
You’ll be joining a relaxed and outgoing team who are proud of their fun and vibrant environment. This role would suit an experienced SEO Manager, or a talented SEO Exec that’s looking to take on more responsibility and lead on client accounts.
The role offers a split between office and remote working, as we know how important that work-life balance is.
- Conduct technical SEO audits and implement findings to improve site performance
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on both client and competitor sites to identify areas of opportunity, working with the PR team to drive consistent strategic outcomes for all Earned Media activity
- Keyword research, ranking analysis and monitoring
- Content writing for client websites ie landing pages / blogs
- Constantly monitor client’s SEO performance, reporting findings back to the Scrum teams, making calls to change strategy direction when required to further growth
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO, content marketing and wider digital channels
- Attend client meeting or conference calls when required and support with the client relationship
- Perform market and competitor research to inform and support our SEO strategy
- Attend and contribute to internal strategy meetings to help define the most relevant and effective strategies and best practice for all clients
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of SEO – technical, optimisation, creative content, off-site and Earned Media
- Knowledge and ability in planning and defining strategies and developing client relationships
- Proficient in using tools tool analysis such as Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, AWR, Ahrefs or similar
- Solid experience using Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of and experience working various content management systems (particularly WordPress)
- Experience managing successful content marketing & link building campaigns
- Track record of delivering tangible results
- Proactive and well-organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Motivated and self confident with a passion for SEO and wider digital marketing
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task
- Excellent communicator, with an interest in their own progression and success
- Salary dependant on experience – Up to £35,000
- 20 days holiday + plus bank holidays + birthday off + time off over the Christmas period!
- Healthcare plan
- Flexible working hours split between office & remote working
- Social events throughout the year
To apply, send you CV to email@example.com