Are you an experienced PR account manager looking to take the next leap in your career? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
A number of account wins means we’re on the lookout for a PR account manager to join our growing b2b team. Our ideal candidate would have excellent writing and media relation skills and be exceptional at client management. This is a hybrid role with our office located in Altrincham.
You’ll work on a range of accounts, from global corporations to property developers. Experience handling technology and financial clients would be a big tick.
You’ll be joining an award-winning, integrated agency and this means you’ll work closely with our in-house design, digital and web teams to create engaging content for use across multiple channels.
Our portfolio includes clients in the property, financial, professional service and tech sectors.
- Managing client relationships and ensuring client retention
- Generating quality coverage
- Compiling client reports
- Participating in agency brainstorms
- Identifying areas of growth for clients and agency
- Working with our inhouse design, digital, web teams
- Skilled writer and communicator
- Strong media relations skills
- At least three years ‘experience in a b2b account handling role
- Ability to interact with and gain the trust of clients
- A love of exceeding client expectations
- Willingness to partake in new business activity
- An enthusiastic team player
- Passion for current affairs and ability to hijack the news agenda
You’ll be rewarded with a great working environment, friendly colleagues, lots of perks and a great opportunity to be closely involved in our exciting plans for growth.
RMS is a long-established, hugely respected, and multi-award-winning creative communications agency based in leafy Altrincham, just two minutes from the metro station.
Salary – up to £30k depending on experience.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions. To apply for the role, please email your CV and a cover letter
You’ll enjoy the way we work.