We’re looking for an experienced PR account director to be the strategic lead on an interesting and varied portfolio of predominantly financial and legal accounts.
You won’t be afraid to think big. You’ll have great account handling skills. Lots of initiative. A creative spark. You’ll always be looking for opportunities to help your clients prosper. And you won’t mind getting your sleeves rolled up.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of crisis comms and you’ll definitely have management skills to nurture and develop your team.
You’ll also enjoy being involved in pitches and presentations that will help win new business. You’ll be entrepreneurial and proactive.
You’ll have a good grasp of the digital landscape and be able to work collaboratively with our in-house digital and design teams.
- Strategic direction on client accounts
- Managing and overseeing workloads of account team
- Budget and financial management for client group
- Managing client relationships and ensuring client retention
- Identifying new areas of growth for clients and agency
- Reporting at monthly management meetings
- Ability to interact with and gain the trust of senior clients
- Dedication to profitability of account group
- Experience of line management and development of account team members
- Passionate about delivering outstanding and award-winning campaigns
- A love of exceeding client expectations
- Confidence presenting work and winning new business pitches
- An enthusiastic team player
In return for being all of these things, you’ll be rewarded with a great working environment, friendly colleagues, lots of perks and a great opportunity to be closely involved in our exciting plans for growth.
RMS is a long-established, hugely respected and multi-award-winning creative communications agency based in leafy Altrincham, just two minutes from the metro station.
You’ll enjoy our way of doing things.
Interested? Send your CV to Mike.Kirwan@thisisRMS.co.uk