If you’re an investor, professional advisor or a company director involved in M&A activity, you’ll know the importance of communications surrounding a transaction.
The way the news is conveyed to staff, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders at both companies can have a critical impact on how it is received internally and externally.
Aside from the confidentiality surrounding a transaction, the internal marketing and communications teams are probably busy carrying out their day-to-day activity. Besides, corporate comms like this require specialist expertise.
With over 30 years’ experience working with SMEs, financial institutions, private equity and professional services firms, we know the sensitivities involved, along with what to say and how to say it.
We offer a fixed price package of communications so you don’t have to worry about this aspect of your next deal.
For a confidential chat, please call Ruth Shearn on 07881 772960 or email Ruth.Shearn@thisisRMS.co.uk
- Complete project management and all-party liaison
- Strategic plan of action, including timings of announcements
- Tailored announcement letter to managers at both companies
- Tailored announcement letter to staff at both companies
- Tailored FAQ sheets for staff at both companies
- Tailored prompt sheet to help employees at both companies answer any customer queries
- End of day 1 message to entire team
- Social posts, including bespoke visuals
£10,000 + VAT
Optional extras (quoted separately)
- Creation of board presentations/briefings
- Motivational video
- Brochure conveying benefits of acquisition/merger for internal and external use
- New structure/hierarchy infographics
- Design of new stationery/marketing collateral required as a result of transaction
- Staff goodie bags
- Press announcement