You choose certain, relevant words (a hairdresser, for instance, might choose ‘hair’, ‘styling’ and ‘hair colour’) and agree the going rate for those words.
This can range from a few pence to a few pounds – and then your ad will be placed at the top of the rankings on Google, Bing, paid social media or whatever platform you agree.
You then pay that amount each time an interested customer clicks through to your website from your ad.
Benefits of PPC
PPC can benefit your business by:
- Enabling you to advertise directly to people searching for someone like you
- Sending warm customers directly to the most relevant page on your site
- Reaching the right people at the perfect time – when they’re ready to buy – reducing marketing inefficiency
- Measurable marketing – you can prove the ROI by measuring the impressions and clicks you’re getting against your sales data and revenue
- Start at the top – you’re naturally above natural search results because you’re paying for a privileged position. In effect you’re travelling first class up the sales curve
- Immediate impact – you don’t have to wait for Google to crawl you up the rankings. Pick your keywords and you’re at the top of Google in a matter of hours
- It doesn’t cost a penny unless it sends you an interested customer
- Find customers on your doorstep or across the world. Google Adwords allows you to tailor your activity to a specific market or location
PPC with RMS
We strip your business down to the nuts and bolts and examine it from every angle to ensure we know exactly how your objectives can be achieved. We examine previous campaigns – what worked, what failed and why.
Then we plan your PPC strategy, using our in-depth experience of various platforms, and create hard-working, highly relevant ads, based on your customer’s behaviours and designed to maximise responses from actively searching customers.