Did you know that we build apps?
Using the latest technologies available we can develop bespoke apps that work for both Apple and Android devices.
As with everything we do, our focus is always on what’s important to your business and your users. So before the build even starts we make sure that the value of building an app is clear before development begins.
We make this process as easy as possible:
- Design – Our designers and project managers will work closely with you to provide a series of user interface designs for your feedback until you are happy to approve and proceed.
- Development – Our developers will develop the App according the approved designs and the project specification. Once a beta version is ready we will use a test environment to demonstrate the App to you. We will work closely together to address your feedback and notes.
- Testing – Once approved the App will be tested internally by our teams and we will encourage you test it externally.
- Launch – RMS will submit the App to the Apple and Android App stores. We will manage the submission process and deal with any issues to get the App approved and live.
- Maintenance & Marketing – Post launch RMS can continue to maintain your App and our Online Marketing team can be employed to help promote it to your desired audience.
Business benefits of an app
- Fast, easy access to a specific web function
- Higher conversion - It locks your customers into the task they’re doing with you, rather than letting them get distracted and wander off onto the rest of the web
Our apps are developed using React Native and connect to an easy to manage back-end system, the same systems being used by tech giants such as Netflix, Facebook, AirBNB and Instagram.
The code is designed to produce fast and powerful apps that produce multiple benefits including
- No duplication of work – One single code base for both Apple and Android
- Simple and future proof – These apps can be developed quickly and can eveolve as your business does
- Adaptability – We create reusable APIs
- Easy to use – The code we use makes the app intuitive and easy to use for you and your customers
Want an app that actually works for your business??
Give us a call to discuss your App idea or just fill out our contact form and we will get back to you asap. Remember:-
- On average, it’s the customer’s favourite way of interacting with a business
- It lets you send push notifications, so you can nudge your customers with key messages at relevant times, to increase likelihood of a desired response
- The app sits on their phone as a constant reminder of your business
- They can make life easier for your staff and improve staff efficiency