Apps allow you to do pretty much anything you want to make life easier for your customers, your staff and your business in general. Courier services use apps to track and manage delivery of packages. The music industry creates, manages and plays music on iPads. They’re used in the medical world, as a vade mecum for doctors and nurses, and even as portable patient monitors. They’re now indispensable for all kinds of field forces – utility workers, reporters, police, insurance adjusters, and sales people.
If you think any aspect of your business could be made easier or more cost-effective through an app, talk to us.
Our mobile app developers can work closely with you whether you’ve got a loose idea or a very clearly mapped-out app concept.
Use our expertise to help you avoid the pitfalls, exploit the possibilities and bring it to life.
An app (short for ‘application’) turns a mobile smart phone or a tablet into a miniature powerhouse of function and fun. Rather than access the whole internet, it allows people to go into a specially-designed portal to carry out a specific task, when they’re out and about.
Business benefits of an app
- Fast, easy access to a specific web function
- Higher conversion - It locks your customers into the task they’re doing with you, rather than letting them get distracted and wander off onto the rest of the web
- On average, it’s the customer’s favourite way of interacting with a business
- It lets you send push notifications, so you can nudge your customers with key messages at relevant times, to increase likelihood of a desired response
- The app sits on their phone as a constant reminder of your business
- They can make life easier for your staff and improve staff efficiency